Hothead Games is looking for a top performing Product Marketing Coordinator to help us get even more people to play our world class mobile games on iOS and Android!
We have a successful portfolio of mobile games which have over 300 million downloads and we are looking for an energetic person to join our growing marketing team. The Product Marketing Coordinator will be integral to creating our world class “App Store Experience” ensuring the delivery of marketing assets and materials. We are seeking an individual who demonstrates a balance of production management, creative abilities, number crunching and in a fast-paced, fun environment.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in creating and executing on global marketing strategies for mobile games
- Take ownership and develop marketing timelines, ensuring all projects stay on track.
- Collaborate with our talented development teams to guide the world class “App Store Experience” from concept to execution. Iterate on those designs post-launch based on live metrics and user feedback.
- Work with artists on the conceptualization and creative production of marketing assets.
- Run creative A/B tests, to identify and optimize the highest performing marketing materials
- “Wear many hats" and assist and contribute to activities outside of the core responsibilities.
What You Bring:
- Experience in creative/graphics production and/or creative production management.
- An eye for visual design elements
- Organizational skills with experience in production management, maintaining timelines, and working with various groups to manage to a deadline.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships both internal and external.
- Proficient with Excel
- Some experience with the Adobe CC suite including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects (or other creative suite software)
- Mobile gaming experience (Playing mostly, working a bonus)
This full-time permanent position is at our downtown Vancouver office, located at 1555 West Pender Street in beautiful Coal Harbour. Compensation includes competitive salary and vacation, MSP and Extended Health coverage. Other cool perks include an in-house gym, on-site Chiropractor/RMT/ Physiotherapy, yoga/fitness classes, RRSP matching, company golfing, major/minor league sports events, summer rooftop BBQs, snacks and beverages, weekly lunch & learn's, beer Friday's and most of all, amazing people to work with!
If you're seeking an awesome new challenge in a fun and engaging studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career. Please include your favourite mobile game, why you initially downloaded it and what kept you playing it in cover letter.
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US?
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.