Hothead Games is looking for a Mobile Games User Acquisition Manager to help us get even more avid mobile gamers to play our world class mobile games on iOS and Android.
We have a very successful portfolio of games with 250 million downloads. So far our user acquisition efforts have achieved top 10 positions in App Stores all over the world. Can you step up and deliver tens of millions of users to play our games?
We are looking for a dedicated, self-starting and energetic person who has a passion for mobile games and thrives working in a creative and fun environment. You will be an integral part of a world class marketing team working closely with mobile advertising ecosystem and platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to grow with us and be a part of this success.
What You'll Do:
- Manage & implement User Acquisition campaigns for a portfolio of games across multiple channels, including banner, interstitial, video and social media. You will be the main point of contact for these relationships.
- Become a mobile advertising guru. You will need to understand all there is to know about advertising mobile games working with product and agency teams to manage campaigns on these social networks.
- Work with multiple global advertising networks, taking the lead role in managing the day to day UA activities with these external parties, from campaign set up, negotiation and reporting. You will be responsible for campaign execution.
- Work with 3rd party ad-tracking providers to initiate measurement and analysis of all mobile user acquisition and subsequent advertising KPIs.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing or UA Lead, you will set monthly budgets, manage acquisition goals, and provide daily spend and performance reports.
- Analyze campaign data to optimize campaign performance for optimal DAU/MAU volumes and return on investment.
- Continually test new traffic sources as well as creative strategies, developing campaign testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with marketing department, product teams, back-end engineers and data analysts to drive UA activities.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business is preferred
- Familiarity with iOS and Android games marketplaces and analytics best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suit like MS word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with SQL, Google Apps. (preferred)
This full-time permanent position is for our Vancouver office, located at 1555 West Pender Street, in beautiful Coal Harbour. Compensation includes competitive salary and vacation, MSP and Extended Health coverage. Other cool perks include an in-house gym, on-site Chiropractor/RMT/ Physiotherapy, yoga/fitness classes, RRSP matching, company golfing, major/minor league sports events, summer rooftop BBQs, snacks and beverages, weekly lunch & learn's, beer Friday's and most of all, amazing people to work with!
Why being inclusive is important to us?
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.
If you're seeking an awesome new challenge in a fun and engaging studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.