We’re looking for a dedicated, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, ever changing development and live services environment. As our Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for working with the Producer and the development team to ensure smooth delivery of project and operational goals.
Hothead Games is 200 people that make free-to-play mobile games. We are one of the world’s top publishers in the first person shooter and sports genres. We have offices in Vancouver, British Columbia and Halifax, Nova Scotia. We move fast, we do amazing work and we have a lot of fun doing it.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong understanding and desire to work on free-to-play business models for mobile games.
- Collaborate with the Producer, designers, artists and programmers to develop and plan schedules based on project goals and dates.
- Determine dependencies and priorities between tasks within the team.
- Communication of priorities with team and studio members.
- Monitor work progress against milestone goals.
- Liaise with internal marketing and analytics teams.
- Accountability for committed dates and deadlines.
- 2+ years of project management experience in game development.
- Proven ability to create and communicate project schedules throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Possess an understanding of the game development process from concept to final release.
- Strong inter-personal skills and an ability to lead and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Submit your resume referring to examples of previous work.
- Mobile game development experience.
- Shipped iOS and Android titles.
- Work experience using JIRA.
- Documentation skills using Confluence
- Understanding the use of Gantt charts.