Hothead Games is looking for a User Acquisition Manager to help us get even more avid mobile gamers to play our world class mobile games on iOS and Android.
We have a very successful portfolio of games with 250 million downloads. So far our user acquisition efforts have achieved top 10 positions in App Stores all over the world. Can you step up and deliver tens of millions of users to play our games?
We are looking for a dedicated, self-starting and energetic person who has a passion for mobile games and thrives working in a creative and fun environment. You will be an integral part of a world class, 5 person marketing team working closely with mobile advertising ecosystem and platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to grow with us and be a part of this success.
- Manage & implement User Acquisition campaigns for a portfolio of games across multiple channels, including banner, interstitial, video and social media. You will be the main point of contact for these relationships.
- Become a mobile advertising guru. You will need to understand all there is to know about advertising mobile games working with product and agency teams to manage campaigns on these social networks.
- Work with multiple global advertising networks, taking the lead role in managing the day to day UA activities with these external parties, from campaign set up, negotiation and reporting. You will be responsible for campaign execution.
- Work with 3rd party ad-tracking providers to initiate measurement and analysis of all mobile user acquisition and subsequent advertising KPIs.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will set monthly budgets, manage acquisition goals, and provide daily spend and performance reports.
- Analyze campaign data to optimize campaign performance for optimal DAU/MAU volumes and return on investment.
- Continually test new traffic sources as well as creative strategies, developing campaign testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with marketing department, product teams, back-end engineers and data analysts to drive UA activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Superb analytical skills, with an eye for the details and ability to multi task and manage a lot of moving parts.
- Online media buying experience is required - Mobile advertising campaign experience is a huge bonus.
- Microsoft Excel expertise. Ability to manipulate campaign data is important, spreadsheets are a key tool for campaign management. Experience with Tableau is a bonus but not required.
- Self-starter: You will need to take ownership and initiative in your role -- We're not going to micro-manage you although there is huge scope to grow in this role.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience, knowledge or exposure to the mobile advertising landscape – ASO, App Stores ranking, incentivized vs non-incentivised, Facebook, Google adwords, RTBs, Vs DSPs, buying and optimizing across self-service platforms etc.
- Background in marketing campaigns, user acquisition, or mobile/online advertising.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in metrics-driven role with heavy focus on data analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree education or relevant experience is preferred.
This position is for our Vancouver office, located at 1555 West Pender Street, in beautiful Coal Harbour! Salary will based on experience. Medical benefits included. Lots of other benefits including, in-house gym company golfing, skiing events, major/minor league sports event, summer BBQs, snacks and beer!