As Executive Producer, you are the business owner for assigned mobile games, and ultimately responsible for the financial performance of these titles. In this role, you will drive strategic initiatives and manage product development teams in the creation and commercialization of high quality game services. You will be collaborating with team leaders, management, and external partners to ensure our games are successful.
You are vigilant and keenly aware of the weaknesses, strengths, threats and opportunities facing your business unit. Your leadership skills inspire the team, who view you as the vision holder and communication bridge between all stakeholders, internal and external.
● Oversee company product strategy for your business unit.
● Final say (and associated accountability) on all aspects of assigned games.
● Partner with supporting functional teams, including publishing, marketing, finance, licensing, quality assurance, and customer service.
● Maintain a creative environment, motivate world-class developers, nurture team morale, and foster a culture of success.
● Direct strategic analysis of market trends and competition.
● Drive P&L, forecasting, budgeting, and overall design of your business unit.
● A minimum of 5 years directing free to play mobile games in an executive capacity.
● Hands on experience in the development, commercial launch, and live operations of at least two large-scale mobile games.
● Strong communication, project management, and relationship-building skills.
● Proven ability to build and lead large game teams.
● Able to work well in a fast changing environment, juggling priorities across multiple complex projects.
● Experience formulating product messaging and marketing plans, as well as experience with a wide range of business models and monetization methods.
● Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels.
● Strong knowledge of the free to play mobile game market and platforms.
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US?
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.
If you're seeking an awesome new challenge in a fun and engaging studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.