Hothead Games is looking for an Associate Producer to join our team and help us create the world’s best mobile FPS! The perfect candidate for the position is a dedicated, self-starting, and energetic person who is passionate about mobile games and thrives working in a creative and fun environment.
Hothead Games is 200 people that make free-to-play mobile games. We are one of the world’s top publishers in the first person shooter and sports genres. We have offices in Vancouver, British Columbia and Halifax, Nova Scotia. We move fast, we do amazing work and we have a lot of fun doing it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the game Producer to lead a development team in the Live Ops development process.
- Help identify target markets and competitive products that guide the design and development goals.
- Collaborate with game team to develop features that are fun to play and monetize well.
- Help build, track and maintain team project schedules and task assignments.
- Work with internal / external resources to help the team meet production schedules and budgets.
- Work with our server team to ensure smooth and efficient game update deployments. Track and test key performance indicators (KPI’s) using our data driven analytics platform.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to get the best plan for the update, sales and promotions schedule.
- Coordinate with our QA department to ensure game clients go out with best in class quality.
- Monitor the game performance and assist in maintaining a product update roadmap for the game.
- Help with running the live ops phase of the game’s life cycle.
- Organize team functions and assist with team logistics.
- Facilitate sourcing and hiring new team members.
- Please submit a digital portfolio and resume.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of industry experience with multiple shipped titles, mobile development preferred.
- A technical understanding of the game development process.
- Experience building apps for iOS and Android platforms
- Knowledge of mobile free-to-play games and mobile UI best practices