Hothead Games makes free-to-play mobile games. We are one of the world’s top publishers in the first-person shooter and sports genres. We move fast, we do amazing work and we have a lot of fun doing it.
We are seeking a customer focused superstar to help support our high-quality iOS and Android games. As a Support and Community Associate at Hothead, your job will be to interact with Hothead's customers and create community content for use over a variety of platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to Player Support issues, questions, and feedback inquiries.
- Using game assets to create images and videos that inspire and engage our community.
- Assisting customers with technical issues related to all our supported products.
- Moderating community pages including Facebook, Google Communities, Forums, Twitter, etc.
- Testing all shipped products and updates and informing the development team of any issues discovered.
- Adapting to a fast-changing development environment and multitasking with several software tools daily.
- Providing constructive, quality gameplay feedback to the development teams.
- 1 year of Community Management or Customer Service experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- Patience when addressing customer concerns and needs, while providing excellent Player Support at all times
- Tech savvy, with a passion for mobile gaming and familiarity with the mobile gaming market
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn in a quickly evolving industry
- Experience using Microsoft Office as well as social media platforms
This full-time permanent position is for our Vancouver office, located at 1555 West Pender Street, in beautiful Coal Harbour. Compensation includes competitive salary and vacation, MSP and Extended Health coverage. Other cool perks include an in-house gym, on-site Chiropractor/RMT/ Physiotherapy, yoga/fitness classes, RRSP matching, company golfing, major/minor league sports events, summer rooftop BBQs, snacks and beverages, weekly lunch & learns, beer Fridays and most of all, amazing people to work with!
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.
If you're seeking an awesome new challenge in a fun and engaging studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.