Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with our game team to develop new features for all aspects of the game including UI, server, gameplay, etc
- Work with the backend team to prepare, deploy and monitor code and tuning releases.
- Create robust, highly functional and maintainable code.
- Demonstrate knowledge of development tools, algorithms, implementation, coding methodologies and revision control systems.
- Understand the game’s guiding vision, technical foundation, intended functions and behaviors.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or other programming-related program.
- 4+ years in the Games industry with 2 or more shipped titles.
- Exemplary C++ and mathematics skills.
- Solid understanding of core principles of game programming.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to transmit complex information to technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Adaptable, looking for challenges and willing to think creatively and problem-solve while respecting sound software engineering practices.
- Self-directed and able to perform effectively both autonomously and in strike teams; proven ability to multi-task while under pressure.
- Experience making apps on iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience with multiple programming languages, preferably Python
- Experience with server code and NoSQL databases